A Top Smartwatch That is Turning Heads and Making Life Simple
November 13 2019 | Alex Mercier
Summary: Latest Europe start-up has just launched the flagship smartwatch called XWatch giving big smartwatch company makers a real run for their money. With thousands of customers already convinced, XWatch is the first flaship smartwatch of the new era costing three times less than the competition. XWatch is here to satisfy the most demanding smartwatch users without breaking the bank.
Always dreamed of a personal assistant that helps you organize your appointments, takes your calls, optimizes your sleep patterns so you wake up more refreshed, minimizes your sitting times to feel less backpain, motivates you to make at least 10k steps and makes you look cool at all times?
You can stop dreaming.
What Is It?
Its called the XWatch. Lots of people have switched to it already. No wonder when you realise how similar it is to the Apple watch, without the huge price tag of course!
Most smartwatches tend to look the same and are made from similar materials. XWatch is made from quality materials and has smooth curves that give it a luxurious feel. The front and the back are cased in glass which wipes easily and looks impressive. The comfortable strap is made from silicone and feels great when worn, making it perfect for exercise and casual use.
The Power Of A Phone On Your Wrist
When you are exercising, it can be annoying having to reach for your phone when you have an incoming call. Not to mention, the numerous circumstances where you just need to get on with the task you are undertaking.
This is where XWatch excels, doing the basics right. You can answer calls using the built-in speaker and check messages, even speak to your calendar to set reminders. You can check your call logs and even set an alarm.The touchscreen display is easy to navigate thanks to the 1.54 display.
A smartwatch should be used properly, after all, if you don’t use the features it is no better than a watch. Part of the problem is that out of date smartwatches don’t have a lot to offer. XWatch is known for being great for your health. Because it can monitor heartbeat and connect to your music via Bluetooth it is a brilliant gadget for staying in shape.
What Are the Key Features of XWatch?
The XWatch is packed with lots of useful stuff you’d find only in flagship big brand smartwatches:
- ✅ ECG technology monitor. It only takes a minute to take a accurate electrocardiogram and sync results with the XWatch smartphone APP.
- ✅ The last thing you want is for the watch to run out of battery halfway through a run, losing the motivating music you are listening to. XWatch has this covered with a massive 3-5 days of battery life depending on usage. On top of this, it only takes 1 hour to charge via USB which is better than most of the competition.
- ✅ Your smartwatch is only as good as the quality of the on-screen display. Some of the options on the market just aren’t as good to look at. The LCD display of XWatch is bright making it easy to read messages on the go.
- ✅ Latest Bluetooth technology to connect XWatch with your smartphone and receive social network notifications on your wrist plus you can make calls and remotely control your mobile phone camera.
- ✅ Step counter and proximity sensor that measures your daily activity. Perfect for those who want to monitor the exercise they have done on a daily basis, as well as the kilo-calories burned during the day.
- ✅ Sleep monitoring with AI features and suggestions. Follow your sleep quality every day even when you go for sleep during the day it automatically detects and monitors your sleep. The app gives you suggestions to improve the quality of your sleep.
- ✅ XWatch APP that supports more than 20 languages. (Both for Android and iOS)
Who Can Benefit From Using XWatch?
This smart watch is designed for everyone, whether you’re a young person who enjoys physical exercise or someone who doesn’t have time to exercise on a daily basis. If you are in the market for a flagship smartwatch, but you cannot afford or do not want to pay the high price tag then XWatch is for you. If you have fitness goals that you want to keep an eye on then it is a perfect fit. It has contemporary looks meaning it can be worn by anyone as a day to day watch, with the multifunction capabilities of a high-end smartwatch.
You can also choose from a variety of colors to suit your personal taste. Resistant to shock, adverse weather conditions such as extreme cold and heat, it is built to last. Compatible with most smartphones including Apple iOS and Android it takes no time to set up and is also used through Bluetooth 4.0 or above. The XWatch is the ideal fitness companion and a thoughtful gift for anyone.
99% of Users Would Recommend XWatch to Their Friends and Family
I use it at the gym to improve my performance. It also helps me to sleep better and the ability to display notification from my phone to the HD screen is very helpful.
Just received mine and I am already in love with the ultra thin elegant design and also the bright screen. Cannot wait to test all the wonderful features!
I’m a fitness instructor and have changed many smartwatches until I discovered XWatch. It is by far the most stable watch I’ve used in my classes. It has the most accurate step counter and heart rate sensor. It never fails!
How Much Does XWatch Cost?
We calculated the cost of the XWatch to be between $300-500. The average guess in the office was $450.
Incredibly the highly-rated XWatch is just $99… (with the promo at the time of writing)!
That is a crazy price when you consider just how similar this smartwatch is to the newest Apple watch and Samsungs Smartwatches – and those models cost 4 times more!!!
How Can It Be So Affordable?
XWatch spends nothing on advertising. They prefer to let their devices and positive reviews do the talking for them!
Meanwhile, Apple and Samsung spend billions on advertising. Those huge costs are added on to the price of their smartwatches (sometimes up to 50%) and paid for by us, the customers…
Conclusion: Should You Get It?
Absolutely! Because smartwatches have been around for a while, there are more options, which means you don’t have to break the bank to get your hands on one. Still, there are plenty of low-quality products so you need to be careful. These aren’t reliable and they don’t give you a lot of useful features. XWatch represents a great opportunity to purchase a powerful smartwatch with all the latest features that can make life easier. Not to mention the fact that all the fitness-related additions that can improve your health and encourage you to get moving. Wherever you go, can follow, and when you start to use the features, you’ll be glad it did.
In a Nutshell: XWatch is as good as the big brands, but a fraction of the price!
Where Can I Order an XWatch for Myself?
That’s easy, at the moment you can buy XWatch 50% cheaper at the introductory price:
- Order XWatch from the supplier’s website.
- Enjoy most of the Features from the most expensive smartwatches for a fraction of the price.